Groep-een Supporter Terms and Conditions
- Becoming a supporter is open to all persons and organizations. Becoming a supporter does not result in the same rights as a normal membership. For supporters that are eligible to become a normal member, it is encouraged to also become a member of the association.
B. START AND DURATION OF SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIP
- The supporter period starts from the day payment has been received.
- The supporter period will last until the first 31st of August after the fee has been paid.
- In case payment for renewal of the supporter period has not been received, the supporter will not have the supporter rights (D) anymore.
C. MEMBERSHIP FEES
- Supporter fees will be paid by bank transfer.
- Supporter fees are agreed on before the start of the supporter term. The minimum supporter fee is €24 per year. There is no maximum supporter fee.
- All supporters can choose to receive a yearly supporter exclusive thank-you gift. This choice is agreed upon before the start of the supporter period, and can only be altered before renewal. This gift will be given to the supporter after the supporter term ends.
E. END OF MEMBERSHIP
- The supporter rights end if the period has ended and the supporter has not paid the supporter fee for the new term.
- In case supporter fees due are not paid, the supporter loses the rights mentioned under (D).
- Stopping the support, either at the end of the term or by intermediate termination does not constitute any right of reimbursement of the supporter fees.